You have many appliances in your home to maintain. It seems that appliances leak at the worst times, too. Like when you are at work, or out of town. Few things are worse than coming home to a flood due to a leaky appliance! If the water is not quickly removed and walls and flooring completely dried with a day or so, the water and moisture can create mold or mildew in the home or damage to hardwood floors, walls or cabinets. If you have suffered from an appliance leak, you will want to put the dry out and restoration into the hands of United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC. With 24 years in the damage restoration industry, our team is fully knowledgeable and capable of helping to restore your property after appliance leaks or leaky plumbing. Contact us today at (985) 236-8076 for immediate assistance.
24/7 Emergency Response
United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC’s Appliance Leak Restoration Process
At United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC, we fully believe in providing you with honest information about how we approach the restoration of your water-damaged property after an appliance leak. You can count on our procedure to deliver efficient and timely results.
- Our team will assess the situation and discover the source of the leak
- Water will be shut off and damage contained
- Any items that cannot be restored will be removed.
- Items that can be salvaged will be thoroughly dried.
- We will check behind walls and under flooring for any hidden moisture, which can cause further problems down the road.
- We will identify any signs of damage to other areas to ensure we are providing the right restoration for your specific needs.
- Any standing water is removed to prevent the growth of mold/mildew and reduce the overall damage done to your property
- We will check the safety of your home after water has been accurately removed from the area
- Our team will perform high-quality dry-out procedures to help clean out the area after the leaking appliance or pipe
- We will continue to work with you to restore any areas strongly affected by the leak
Why Customers Love United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC's Remedy to Appliance Leaks
There are plenty of companies in the area that can handle a leak, but only United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC has the experience and dedication to offer clients a full-service solution.
- You will have a caring professional with you every step of the way to ensure your home is restored to the best possible condition
- You will receive timely service so you do not have to be interrupted
- Get high-quality service every step of the way
- Affordable prices mean you do not have to shell out a small fortune during a stressful period
- Insurance paperwork is handled for seamless interactions with your agent
- We have been in business since 1998, so you can trust our expertise to solve your problems right away
- With United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC, safety comes first, so we will always ensure you and your home are out of harm’s way with everything we do
- You already have enough on your plate! Let United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC handle your disaster restoration.
Learn More About United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC Today
From leaky pipes to appliances, having water damage in your home is always a bad situation. If you are in need of a trusted professional to help you, be sure to contact the experts at United Fire & Water Damage of Louisiana, LLC by calling us at (985) 236-8076.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.